Help me Jesus

Over the summer I had too much time to think and I felt lots of loneliness. Now I am overwhelmed with busyness and I have no time to think. It is so difficult to find that same time to spend with God and I feel that even when I do find time, it is way too easy to get distracted.

This summer it was easy to see God at work in my life, but now it is getting harder and harder. I get attacked with thoughts like why am I here and what am I doing? Is God really working? Is He happy with me? Deep down I know that He is but then why do I not feel the same desire to spend time with him? So many questions.

I still definitely want more of Him but lately I feel like I have been wanting Him for what He can give me rather than for who He is.

God I ask you to help me want you more. I know that you are at work in my life and I know that you are with me. Please reveal yourself to me. Help me to make time for you like I make time for my friends. Show me what it means to be in love with you and show me how much you love me. Change the wrong perceptions I have of you and help me to know the truth.
I love you Daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Community

God Is Always Present, So Why Don't We Always Sense His Presence?

Scavenger Hunts and Surprises